Author of two academic treatises and more than 40 monographs and articles in the field of International Commercial Law, Private International Law and Civil Law, edited in Romania and abroad.
Main academic treatises published in Romanian (latest editions):
- Private International Law, Treatise (780 pages), C.H. Beck Publishing House, Bucharest, 2013.
- International Commercial Law, Treatise, General Part (719 pages) and Special Part (457 pages), Universul Juridic Publishing House, Bucharest, 2017
Main legal works published in English (latest editions):
- Chapter “Romania” in “Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Europe”, Kluwer Law and Taxation Publishers, U.S.A., Supp. 9 in International Business Series, edited by the Center for International Legal Studies, Salzburg, Austria, 1998.
- Country Report for “Romania”, in ICC Guide to National Procedures for Recognition and Enforcement of Awards under the New York Convention, edited by ICC International Court of Arbitration Bulletin, vol. 23/Special Supplement – 2012, published in 2013.
- Doing Business in Romania, in Comparative Law Yearbook of International Business, vol. 35/2013, p. 59 – 110, Wolters Kluwer – Law and Business Publishing House, under the auspices of the Center for International Legal Studies, Salzburg, Austria, published in 2013 (as co-author).
- “Corporations and Partnerships in Romania”, in “International Encyclopaedia of Laws”, published by Kluwer Law International BV, The Netherlands, 2014 (as co-author).
- ”The Applicable Law in International Arbitration”, in Arbitration in Romania: A Practitioner’s Guide, published by Kluwer Law International, The Netherlands, 2016 (as co-author)
- ”Private International Law in Romania”, in “International Encyclopaedia of Laws”, published by Kluwer Law International BV, The Netherlands, 2016 (as general author and coordinator).
Conferences delivered in Romania and abroad (U.S.A., England, Belgium, Finland, Denmark etc.), in the field of Commercial International Law.
Legal advises issued for Romanian and foreign clients (banks, companies and personalities from Europe, America etc.). Co-author of the draft of the Romanian Foreign Commercial Code, 1979/1986.
Expert on Romanian Law nominated before several foreign courts of justice and arbitration institutions (i.e. arbitration courts in London, London Court of Appeal, International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce of Paris, UNCITRAL arbitrations in Paris, London, Geneva, Vienna etc.).
Member of the Scientific Council of the “Romanian Magazine of Arbitration”, published by the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania (since 2007).
Member of the Scientific Council of the “Maritime Law Review”, published by Universul Juridic Publishing House (since 2010).